Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Quarry Hill Family Dental, Dr. Jarrett and her staff want to be a resource for you when you have any questions regarding you or your family’s oral health. We understand how important it is for you to be able to communicate your dental concerns and find answers to your dental questions.
Below you will find many of the common questions we hear from our patients. If you have any further questions, please contact our office, and we will be happy to answer them for you.
- When should I bring my child in for their first appointment?
- At what age should we start brushing my child’s teeth?
- My toddler doesn’t let me brush their teeth, what should I do?
- What age should my child brush their own teeth and start using fluoridated toothpaste?
- What should I expect after an extraction?
- How often should I schedule a cleaning or exam?
- Why is flossing important?
- Should I use an electric toothbrush?
- What dental insurances do you accept?
- Do you offer a tooth replacement solution when a tooth is extracted?
- Why do I need a crown instead of a filling following my root canal?
- Why should my child see a family dentist instead of a children’s dentist?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- How long will a root canal treatment take?
- How do I know I need a root canal?